how to import pcf cisco vpn client Profile


I am working now on a project and my Cisco Administrator sends me a “MyUser. pcf", I have done as to import my .pcf file. All the information in this tutorial is for those users who have the Cisco VPN Client installed on their system and would like to import all settings to get working. You need followings to do;
Method 1:
1.       Obtain your institution’s .pcf file
2.       Run your Installed “Cisco VPN Client” and click on “Connection Entries” and then “Import”.
3.       Browser you .pcf file location and click ok, a confirmation window will be open like this.
 4.       That’s all you need to do for importing your Cisco VPN profile.
Method 2:
1.       Obtain your institution’s .pcf file
2.       Copy the .pcf file into the following directory: C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\profiles (or place where you love to place)
3.       Restart the Cisco client

Hope that will work for you, cheers


Comments


  1. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    top ratings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. torrenting without vpn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. discount spotify premium

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. anime torrents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. setup vpn iphone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment